Matri Bhavan Hospital Kolkata is deeply committed to the highest standards of excellence in medical care. At the same time we place a lot of importance on the traditional values of hospitality and compassionate patient care. Our primary concern is to ensure that your health and comfort receives special attention and that you are given the best possible care once you enter into Matri Bhavan.
The latest treatment facilities are available in our Hospital ie., in Obstetric Care, Gynaecology, General and Laparoscopic Surgery, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Level-III Neonatology Care, Ophthalmology, E.N.T., Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Physiotherapy, Dental and Homeopathy supported by a well-equipped in-house Laboratory, Diagnostic Centre and Pharmacy.
- Operation Theatre: The Hospital has a state of art operation theatre complex consisting of three fully equipped Operation Theatres for all types of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Operation and General Surgery (Open & Laparoscopic Surgery with latest technology). Apart from those a fully dedicated Eye O.T for Cataract Operation.
- Critical Care Unit :To cater for the high risk and complicated cases and also the Post-Operative patients, Matri Bhavan has a well-equipped Critical Care Unit with 24 hours monitoring coverage as well as medical & nursing supervision.
- NICU : Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan Neonatology Departments ( fully equipped with Ventilators, CPAP, LED Phototherapy, Radiant warmer, Multichannel Monitors , Syringe Pumps etc.) , manned by very experienced Neonatologists & Nursing Personnel and is maintaining Level –III Neonatal Care for the sick and debilitated new-born babies of the Indoor, which consists of NICU –I (for the seriously ill neonates born in Matri Bhavan) and NICU –II ( for the neonates born outside and referred from outside with severe complications) . Neonates born at 27 weeks of pregnancy and with a birth weight of 1 Kg. and less have been successfully treated .Besides this we have a 5 bedded Sick Baby Unit for the treatment (Phototherapy ) of sick newborns .
- Well-equipped Laboratory with latest equipment like Automated Biochemistry Analyser, Automated Haematology Analyser, D-10 Haemoglobin Testing System , Automated Immunoassay Analyser , ABG Analyser, Elisa Reader, Coagulometer & Laminar Flow etc is ready to provide a wide range of investigations and also houses a microbiology department where specimens are analyzed using modern methods .
- Sonography Department has 3D/4D USG Machine with Colour Doppler (Siemens) ,other two sophisticated USG Machines ( Philips & Siemens ) and one portable USG machine with various probes for more accurate diagnosis of Fetal Anomalies , early medical & surgical complications in adults & newborn under the supervision of experienced Sonologists.
- Radiology Department is well equipped with High frequency Digital X-Ray with Computerised Radiography System, Portable X-Ray and Mammography Machine for all types of Radiological Tests.
- Echocardiography ( neonatal also), ECG & CTG facilities are also available
- Matri Bhavan has its own Pharmacy- SRI MA PHARMACY for prompt and regular supply of medicines to the patients at subsidised rate.
Ward/ Indoor facility: There are 3 Wards. 2 wards are for adult patients and one for pediatric patients.
Cabins: There are 2 types of cabins. AC Cabins & Non Ac Cabins. AC-Single Seated, NON-AC Single Seated and AC-Double Seated, NON-AC-Double Seated.
AC-Sigle Bed Cabin
AC -Double -Bed Cabin
AC Double Bed Cabin
NON-AC Double Bed Cabin
Non-AC-Cabin -Single Bed