- Candidates of Waiting List-3 only (Rank-121 to Rank-143) will submit Demand Draft of Rs.1,14,000/- as fees of 1st year GNM Course on 16.10.2020 or 17.10.2020 without failure.
- The Demand Draft of Rs.1,14,000/- includes (Rs.70,000/- as Admission Fees, Tuition Fees & Other Charges, Rs.5,000/- as Caution Money & Rs.39,000/- as Food & Accommodation charges of the entire 1st year session). All fees & charges are non-refundable except for the Caution Money of Rs.5,000/-.
- The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of ‘Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan, School of Nursing’ payable at Kolkata.
- If any candidate fails to submit Demand Draft on 16.10.2020 or 17.10.2020 the seat will be filled up by candidates of Waiting List in accordance to Rank.
- Candidates must appear the counselling physically with the following original
1) Mark Sheet of H. S Examination
2) Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination
3) Residential Certificate (for submission).
4) Character Certificate (for submission).
5) Passport size coloured photograph (4 copies, self-attested in the front).
- Candidates must submit photocopies (2) of the following documents:
1) Mark sheet of H.S. Examination.
2) Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination.
NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES OF WAITING LIST-3 (RANK-144-161)
- Candidates MUST NOT draw Demand Draft of Rs.1,14,000/- without permission & intimation of Authority of School of Nursing.
- This institution will not remain responsible for any unauthorized Demand Draft drawn in favour of Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan, School of Nursing.